Don’t settle for anything less than perfect!
At MoldTech, we have honed the remediation process to perfection. It makes sense, since this is all we have been doing every day for well over a decade. When our mold removal work is complete, you can be certain that the work space is going to feel, look, and smell fantastic and have perfect air quality.
Our technicians are certified and trained to get the job done right. We follow the latest industry protocols and safety standards for all mold removal projects. We service residential, commercial, and industrial sectors, and have experience working with insurance companies, realtors, home inspectors, property managers, and engineers. We can help you understand your unique situation, with qualified instruction on the best solution possible.
Our mission is to provide you with a healthier living space by making your air quality dramatically cleaner and mold free.
Mold Removal simplified:
- Isolate the work space.
- Pressurize the work space.
- Remove mold impacted materials from the work space.
- Clean the work space.
We start by isolating the work space to protect occupants from the demolition work common to mold removal projects. The last thing we want to do is have mold covered demolition dust migrate to unaffected areas of your home or office. Our perfect constructed barriers will prevent this from happening and keep you protected.
By pressurizing the abatement area, we force the dust created during the mold removal process to head in one direction - towards our industrial grade filtration devices. Mold removal work requires that we enter and exit the workspace through specific designated throughways, and pressurization ensures that our crew can exit safely while the mould remains behind.
Removing mold impacted materials can change from project to project. Whether it's drywall, framing, insulation or carpeting you can be sure we'll remove it in the safest and most efficient way possible. When able, we do our part to divert recyclable materials from our landfills. We separate and bag the mold free materials (wood/drywall) from the bad during remediation and take it to a qualified recycling and waste transfer facility.
When we say clean, we're talking about *MoldTech* clean. Our technicians take cleaning seriously and work hard to separate us from the competition. There are easier ways to complete a mold removal project and certain shortcuts that we could take, but we choose to double the workload and double the requirements from the latest mold removal protocols and standards.
Our final steps are your first impression, and we want the workspace to be perfect.
Note: If you already have a scope of work prepared, we can work closely with your consulting firm to make sure every requirement is met or surpassed. We can co-ordinate clearance testing*, pre remediation and post remediation site walkthroughs with them as needed to give you peace of mind and a few less things to worry about.
* Clearance testing is a follow up inspection by a qualified third party that usually requires air sampling to be performed in the workspace to ensure the spore levels are acceptable.
- Learn more about mold removal in Toronto
- Learn about removing black mold in Toronto
- Learn about removing mold in your basement
- Learn more about mold inspection in Mississauga
- Learn more about mold testing in Toronto & the GTA
- Learn more about Attic Mold Removal in Toronto
- Learn more about Attic Mold Remidation in Toronto
- Learn more about basement mold removal in Toronto
- Learn more about removing the mold in your attic
- Learn more about mold removal in Richmond Hill
- Learn more about mold air testing in Newmarket
For more information about our mold removal services, contact us today.